1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
We are able to refund full postage costs on faulty items, so please make sure you include a receipt for your postage costs.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just email us at email@example.com
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using the steps in section four below. You`ll then receive a refund as per our returns policy.
For hygiene reasons, certain items such as pierced jewellery and underwear are non refundable.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
The customer is responsible for all postage costs, unless the item has been reported as faulty (see section 2 above). Initial postage costs to send the item may also be deducted from the refund amount. If you have received free delivery, then the equivalent postage amount may be deducted from the refund amount. This is to cover the cost of sending the parcel to you initially.
4. HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return.
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Attach a label with the return address we give you clearly displayed on it.
- Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage, and to include a copy of your postage cost receipt in the return package if appropiate. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
5. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can usually take up to 14 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to us and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back with us and when we have processed your refund.
6. CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice.